View Single Post
Old 2006-09-07, 18:10   Link #70
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by fto
for anyone who really knows how to play flyff and is willing to help, do you think you could help me a little lol....... IF you play this game and could help pls pm me so i could try talking with you without making so many messages on the board

some things im trying to do is like -where to sell items, help with leveling up, and so on.... im so far level 8 lol... yes i know sad but i just started.
Ah, but someone else might have some problems too. I'll post some general tips, and if you need more help, just pm me.

First where to sell. Any npc you can buy from you can also sell to. Just drag the item into the npc window. Things sell to npcs for 1/4 the price you pay. You can also set up a private shop to sell things by pressing the 'r' button. Just drag the items you want to sell and set a price. Check some other private shops first to get a general idea of how much things go for. The best places to set up a shop are towns and safe, but well travelled routes.

As for where to level, for lvl 8 I'd suggest peakyturtles. They give decent exp, but most importantly they drop peakyrinds, which you can sell for quite a bit to pay for new equipment. when you get tired of them, or they stop giving exp, go for young lawolves. They're lvl 13 monsters, but you should be able to handle them at lvl 11. then move either to grownup lawolves or feferns.

By that time you shoud have some idea of where to go, so you probably won't need help beyond that. Oh, and remember, your stats reset for the first job change, so you don't have to worry about planning ahead for the class you're going to be.