Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-07-28, 03:31   Link #15496
Chris38

I haven't been around for a while, becuase I had a short holiday trip and didn't have access to the internet, but judging from the latest posts ... it seems that chapter 33 isn't around yet, so I think I will join into the discussion that currently takes place here ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
Spoiler for snip:
Well, I believe that inheriting the Shinso blood from someone, doesn't mean that the one who gave their blood losses their Shinso power's and blood. I believe the process of turning someone into a Shinso vampire is similar to what happens ti a human who has been multiply injected with the blood of an ayashii. In both cases the one who has been injected with the blood go through some kind of transformation that would allow them to use the power's of the blood that they received ... though it's probably a risky and delicate process, especially for humans.

Well in Tsukune's case I believe things are much more complicated, because he received Moka's vampire blood multiple times, causing him to develop vampire abilities of his own and at the same time he received enough blood for Moka's Shinso blood to be transferred into Tsukune, which means that Tsukune goes through two transformations at once ... the first one is Tsukune's small change from a human into a vampire and the second is Tsukune's body changing itself so he would be able to use the Shinso abilities contained inside the blood that had been injected into him. Furthermore currently I believe that the Ghoul like aspect of Tsukune's abilities that occasionally manifest's itself is representing the nature of a Shinso vampire, and as long as Tsukune won't be able to take control over that aspect of his power's , he wont be able to consciously access his Shinso abilities.

Anyway, since we still don't know much about Shinso vampires and the properties of their blood, we still don't know how exactly it works when it's inherited (injected) into another person, but so far there hasn't been anything mentioned that suggests that once you inject you're Shinso blood ... you lose the power and abilities contained inside it ... though we probably won't know how exactly it works, until Ikeda sensei gives us some more information about Shinso vampires
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote