View Single Post
Old 2012-08-02, 20:52   Link #29910
Kealym

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjblue1 View Post
I think he thought of her as the culprit of something. After all in Ep 3 Eva shoots him. etc. etc.
Well, the short of it is still "Tohya contemplated what might happen if Eva, the only survivor, WAS a murder." Or something like that. I restate that while Tohya is trying to work through his memories (...or something), Hachijou is still out to tell a compelling story.

Quote:
To me it still seems... like it doesn't fit well. There's to say though that Ryukishi changed the original plot he planned for Ep 3 so maybe originally all the 7 stakes should have been used and then, for plot reasons, he was forced not to use 2.
We'll never know.
Well he's not FORCED to do anything, Also, I forgot - only FOUR stakes were found in EP4, since Kanon was never found. And even then, all of their action in the magical narrative was superseded by Gaap and the Siestas. It was a conscious decision on his part as the creator.

Quote:
I've been wondering if in Ep 4 also there was an extra killer/someone who took control of the game but we know so little of Ep 4 real happening that it's impossible to say. The only 'evidence' would be how Bern used EP 4 as a background for her solution which is 'truth of a sort' but really, it seems to little to prove something.
EP4, while almost an entire blank space regarding what really happened, SEEMS to be a case where Shannon had everything under the control for the most part. Or rather, there seems little room to doubt any person over any other.
Kealym is offline   Reply With Quote