View Single Post
Old 2012-08-07, 14:04   Link #1056
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Bad/Mixed/Sad Ending 1:
Jubei goes full yandere and starts the honnouji incident. Nobuna is surrounded by the flames of the burning temple, ready to take her own life as Jubei stands before her looking triumphant and crazy. Suddenly, Saru and Goemen arrive, rescuing Nobuna -- but in the chaos, Jubei accidentally stabs Saru. Clutching his wound, he hugs Jubei and tells her that he's sorry. She goes nuts and runs into the flames. Nobuna starts going crazy, Saru holds her hand and tells her not to worry. This is why he was sent to this world, to save her not for himself, but for the Japan and the world. He slowly closes his eyes, the sights and sounds of Nobuna's tearful face and screams slowly disappearing from his consciousness .. he feels peace.. He saved her and that was all that mattered.. it was a life well spent. He saved the Moon for all the future generations to cherish.
Best line here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Athena what about some good endings? Bad endings kind of prickles the heart a bit.
Sorry, sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Yeah, that is good. Now we can start some real discussion. That means 3 out of 4 requirements are done for the project to became official. The last one is the approval of the thelastguardian, but he only respond on the wekends so we'll need to wait a couple of more days. After that, it will appear as a link on the Light Novel section for easy excess instead of typing the name in the search box. Yo Aigomorla, if you are there first chapter is done so you can start reading.

I just finish reading it and I feel so sorry for Sagara at the end.
1. If you guys can pull Onizuka out or enter in contact with bicube or velocity7, it'd work too.
2. I guess that if you click on the teasers category, "Oda Nobuna" would appear.