View Single Post
Old 2013-02-10, 11:16   Link #81
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Originally Posted by MechR View Post
Technically Acnologia was only introduced later, when Zeref spoke its name while waking up. You could actually just write it out of the arc.
Zeref mentioned that it was Hades actions that summoned Acnologia. Technically, we don't know what actually brought Acnologia to the island, but it went after the island instead of GH. Until we know what drives it, it would be hard to change what it does. We don't know what what Mashima has planned

Quote:
It's like you didn't read chapter 314 at all, or read a different version from the rest of us Did you not see Kagura straight-up outmuscle Erza in a sword clash, destroy her defensive armor, outduel her speed armor, and generally crush her at her own game on national TV without drawing steel?
Oh, I did, but how much of that was Erza just learning how Kagura fights? Natsu and Gadjeel did the same thing with Sting and Rogue. Once he got beat around and learned how they fought, he was able to take both of them down with ease.

Quote:
Lisanna should've stayed dead and buried. There was no reason to bring her back (other than shipping potential, which Mashima totally isn't milking), and some major reasons not to. And now I'm going to do something I thought I'd never do, and suggest you read One Piece.
Oh, I agree with Lisanna. So far, there was no point to bringing her back, other than the shipping angle, and if Mashima isn't going to go that route...

But afraid I'm not gonna read One Piece. Waaaay too many chapters to catch up on, and it didn't interest me much when I watched the anime episodes.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote