View Single Post
Old 2013-03-04, 11:06   Link #126
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
Heck no, i don't want to live in the pokemon world because it's horrible. Have you read some of the pokedex entries?
Gyarados
"Once GYARADOS goes on a rampage, its ferociously violent blood doesn’t calm until it has burned everything down. There are records of this POKéMON’s rampages lasting a whole month.""
"Once it appears, its rage never settles until it has razed the fields and mountains around it."

Kadabra
"It is rumored that a boy with psychic abilities suddenly transformed into KADABRA while he was assisting research into extrasensory powers."
"It happened one morning - a boy with extrasensory powers awoke in bed transformed into KADABRA."

And these are just the tip of the iceberg...

edit:
Drifloon

"It tugs on the hands of children to steal them away. It is whispered that any child who mistakes Drifloon for a balloon and holds on to it could wind up missing. "

later edit:
Lampent

This ominous Pokémon is feared. Through cities it wanders, searching for the spirits of the fallen.
It arrives near the moment of death and steals spirit from the body.
The spirits it absorbs fuel its baleful fire. It hangs around hospitals waiting for people to pass on.

@eisdrache
my guess is that almost 1/4 of the entries are very questionable. Which means if you live in that world atleast several hundreds kinds of pokemon are dangerous to society. (including fatass pokemons who are blocking the only road to certain cities >_>)
Now imagine the number of dangerous pokemons in the whole world
Like Godzilla rampaging tokyo, but now way more often and done by several people if i have to believe the pokedex
Well, I guess I'm envisioning myself controlling these monstrous entities rather than being subject to their wrath. I always had a beast team when I played the game, after all
ChainLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote