View Single Post
Old 2009-03-15, 10:53   Link #847
Shadow Kira01

Sengoku Basara X

I swapped characters a few times starting Stage 6. My starting character was Mouri Motonari and the battle got pretty tough when its up against Hondam. Hondam doesn't even fit with the Sengoku era, what's up with the booster pack and the missiles. Mouri's whipsword can barely stand up with an ancient model Heavyarms. Nonetheless, I managed to beat Hondam on the final round.

Stage 6 was tough. The opponent was Oda Nobunaga. For some reason, he can power-up twice. When his aura turned red, the game ended under 30 seconds. I swapped over to Date Masamune and did much worse. Then, I swapped over to Sanada Yukimura and managed to beat him, even though Oda Nobunaga changed his aura to red, then black. Unfortunately, to my disappointment... Stage 7 was Oda Nobunaga again?! I lost pretty quickly, then I swapped by to Mouri Motonari and lost. Oda Nobunaga's fighting style is very similar to Kuzunoha Raidou (Devil Summoner 3/4), except for the red aura and black aura part. The red aura enhances his fighting capabilities, while his black aura increases his defense and attack power, while having the red aura enhancer at the same time. Perhaps, I should set the level to easy mode next time...
Shadow Kira01 is offline   Reply With Quote