Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-12-09, 00:52   Link #24733
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
Holes like that happen a lot with alucard his skin isn't armored just has an extremely powerful regenerative factor so damage is negated.

Lucky the shinso noobs arrived otherwise human military forces would give the go ahead for nukes
With how the fast the arc is going, it's like Alucard is being nuked. Seriously, I am having flashbacks of Gyokuro as this chapter drags on: she was also supremely overconfident and underestimated her opponents, only to have been felled by an inferior opponent who shouldn't have beaten her. Same thing happening here. I just hope Alucard turns this around next chapter, he really hasn't done anything to demonstrate he's a worldwide threat. In One Punch Man terms he's barely qualifying as a Disaster Level Demon (threat to a whole city), when all the hype he's received shows him to be beyond Disaster Level Dragon (threat to multiple cities) and clearly a Disaster Level God (threat to all humanity). And if a pair of barely awakened Shinsos can hurt him this badly, then nukes aren't necessary. I doubt they'll even be deployed, it would essentially defeat the purpose of the story, which I wonder will even be fulfilled in a plausible manner. Hopefully Ikeda can this story around, because I see it flailing about at this juncture. But we'll see.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote