View Single Post
Old 2011-03-30, 21:48   Link #16135
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
Ah finally, a purpose for Tabitha. I was already starting to think she was around just for the shipping.
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
Not getting old doesn't mean she won't die for natural causes. As far as we know, Claymorization or Awakening just grant longer youth, not necessarely eternal life. Even Isley, Rigardo and Dauf were 70/80 years old at best so, they are no proof. People died young because of sickness in the middle ages and since Awakened Beings can't get sick...
My point is that Claymore and ABs migth be like Sayans. They have a lifspan similar to humans but they age much slower.
I didn't mean eternity dude... just that I wanted her to not die in such a lame fashion so I jested about there life span. Didn't mean to spark a debate.

But to start one anyways... ... I personally think Isley and Rigardo where closer to 100 years of age, since I think if the org didn't come up with a counter the the Dragons quickly they would have been whipped out quickly. So the time frame from the Dragons joining the war to the island becoming a testing ground would have been short, then throw in Isley already being at least a few years old and he might have actually been over 100 though that's not very likely. I agree that warriors likely aren't immune to aging when compared to the vastness of time but vs a human life span they may hit a few hundred year easily as evidenced in the series. lets face it if you don't show sings of deterioration (aging) in 70-100 years then, on a human time scale, you're not likely going to (on a human scale).

=======

Now before DGK complains here's a pic that required some content editing.

Spoiler for Risqué/content/NSFW: