View Single Post
Old 2008-05-24, 22:42   Link #269
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Actually, that's Keroko's abillity. Her specialty is going Macross Beamspam on the enemy, so she's kinda like the trash-killer. Kinda made StrikerS the perfect season for her.
So Keroko's VF-19 has dual Strike FAST packs then plus the arm guns and the 4 on the head... Yeah 10 rapid fire beam cannons should be enough spam I reckon.

Quote:
Tesla: Did you install the disruptor?

Grunt: Yes ma'm.

Tesla: Good.

Tesla: One step ahead, you said?
“As ordered we detonated a spatial charge in our wake my lord the fools shall surely assume the hyperspace distortions that have resulted were a sign of our ‘destruction’.”

“Perhaps, but it matters not even if they see through our ruse it’s far too late to stop our plans too… far too late.”

Quote:
Me neither, I usually play Scrin in C&C because they're an excellent rear-support faction. NOD can be rear-support as well, but mostly by using the distraction your friends are providing to get behind lines with stealth units and cause masacres. I don't often play GDI, but when I do I generally find myself spamming artillery and snipers. Strangely enough I rarely touch Mammoth's. Maybe for abit of defense if one of my alies is in trouble and there are no snipers near.
GDI is like all I play and I tend to build Mammoths, Disruptor tanks, APC full of snipers and then attack move toward the enemy... Juggernaut's too, but they're always just behind the rolling wall of steel for doing direct fire on anything dumb enough not to run. I use slightly more varied methods in some other games though really C&C is a tad simple for my tastes always has been. C&C is okay if I don't want to think too but I much prefer Dawn of War or Company of Heroes if I acutally want to use my head a little. World in Conflict isn't bad either though sometimes I think the game would play allot better if you just got rid of 90% of the tactical aids and tripled the pop cap.

Quote:
Those are killer polygons. Big difference.
I don’t know about you but I’m pretty sure my monitor still displays pixels unless you’ve gotten your 3D holographic display already mines still on order. Render it however you want in the end it still ends up as a million little square dots on a monitor.

Quote:
Standart Dota procedure. At the first few levels, you stay behind the creeps, close enough to get experience and gold, but not enough to get killed. Only when you get a few levels/items you start killing.
Oh I’ve played the game before (shit I played it version 1 of it) I’m just surprised the grunt was smart enough to do it… Though I always used ranged heroes anyway so I’d be shooting creeps from the start Dwarven Sharpshooter for the win. “Oh you’re injured but you’re already running back to your base so you’re fine… SNIPED. 2000 range ultimate bitch!” Though later versions introduced too much cheese for my tastes getting random super item X first became more important then leveling, spells, or actual skill IMO and of coruse at higher levels pretty much any hero with life steal was basiclly broken.

Quote:
No kidding. I want more TIE-fighter games! T_T
Fuck that we don't need another Star Wars game I want Freespace 3! Never happen though thanks to fucking copyright laws and crap. Basically the original devs don't acutally own the story which is sadly an all too common thing this is why I always laugh when the suits spew crap about how they're protecting artists... protecting them from what you scumbags are the ones making sure they don't acutally own any of there work and leeching of there talent to make billions. You're entire damn industry is one big racket, but it just happens to be legal.

Quote:
But what if it has a guard break? :3
Would depend on what kind of game mechanics Nanoha is using so I guess we'll never know :3.

Tk3997 is offline   Reply With Quote