Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-25, 18:49   Link #2535
sa547
*Author

^
That's a press shot; no luck being able to watch, apparently, because I had some stuff to deal with. Anyway, today's concert finale starts at 5PM JST, so I'll try to latch in for a stream.

Not bad for a grown woman who, once as a tyke, used to say she wanted to be a cabbage.

---------
I found this piece of news: there's some work being done for a mobile phone game that will work for both Apple products and Android-based smartphones:

Quote:
Satelight, the animation studio behind the Persona 2: Innocent Sin PSP opening movie and the E.X. Troopers promotional anime, made an anime series based on the popular idol group AKB48. The series takes place in the 21st century where humans evacuated a war torn Earn and the AKB48 idols were resurrected to make AKB0048 to sing pop songs throughout the galaxy. That’s what AKB0048 ARcarddass is based on.

As the title suggests, there are cards to collect – tangible cards you can buy in packs. Cards unlock costumes, lightning effects (spotlight, cocktail light), places to perform at, and camerawork (different angles and zoom effects). There are 51 cards to collect in the first series, which you can scan with a smartphone.

AKB0048 ARcarddass is a music game which has players tap to different AKB48 songs. Players can create their dream idol show by choosing three AKB0048 members and playing with camera and lightning options on the fly. Shows can be shared online.

AKB0048 ARcarddass is slated for release in the beginning of November for iPhone 4 (or higher), iPad, iPod Touch (4th Generation), and Android devices.
Personally, I think this is a damn sight better than that Wii game.

ONE MORE:

And a crossover:

And someone got the No Name single scanned in at high res.
http://www.mediafire.com/?q1wo6ja86b5kwem

Last edited by sa547; 2012-08-26 at 08:50.
sa547 is offline   Reply With Quote