Thread: Licensed The Breaker
View Single Post
Old 2011-05-21, 14:40   Link #987
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Dont look into it. He only assumed its sae because he bulled her in the past. He never bullied sosul or jinni as far as I know, so he should not be talking about them, right?
Sae-hee is the only one of the 3 that's actually ever been called his girlfriend... It's pretty obvious the guy currently cares about Sae-hee more than the other girls. It's not even really debateable. She was his sole reason learning martial arts and he shows the greatest emotional response towards anything that regards her. Both girls know this as well which is why they're insecure in the first place. Whether, she remains the most important person in his life outside of NAD only time will tell.

Looking at it from his point of view it's quite understandable. I mean he had to win Sosul over, and he's always had a brother sister relationship with her, and nothing signifcant has happened between him and Jinnie. They've only spent a small amount of time together in comparison to him a Sae-hee.

Until something signicant happens between him and Jinnie (or rather lots of signicant things..), or he finally see's Sosul as I women it's no wonder why he cares about Sae-hee more.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote