View Single Post
Old 2007-03-11, 16:53   Link #375
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
Well it is Sasuke's destiny to be the best Ninja that has ever lived after all... Kishimoto made a mistake calling the series Naruto haha he's not even the most popular character, which i find very funny. In the end Naruto will give his life trying to save the village with his last words he'll beg Sasuke to become good again end result Sasuke become Hokage everyone will cry, Sasuke will defeat the last enemy(maybe the AL)...it's written on the walls....underneath my Sasuke poster in my room....where i wrote it
As you mentioned in the title of your post, those are definitely a fanboy's dreams, which are closer to staying as dream forever than becoming the reality.

Since the series was named Naruto, the end of the story will determine whether it is mistake or not, but, most probably it will be an end worthy of the title, not the secondary character. And, character polls are highly changeable, which might be reflecting the state of mind of 12-13 year olds.

Also, Naruto can give his life to save the village, only after he becomes a Hokage, so, what you claim already makes the story worthy of the title. And, Naruto can only mention sentences similar to what you said only to save Sasuke's spirit from the control of Oro's spirit (assuming that might become true sooner or later). In that case, before Naruto you might be the first to beg Sasuke using similar words. So, you should think twice before trying to disgrace Naruto.

Secondly, Sasuke's destiny has never been becoming the best ninja. He won't mind using a self-destructive technique like 8-gates to kill Itachi, and that would not be considered as becoming the best ninja. Actually, after thinking about, Sasuke vs Itachi fight might become similar to the fight between Yondaime vs. Kyuubi with reduced strengths, which would reflect the reality pretty well.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote