View Single Post
Old 2008-04-15, 18:38   Link #67
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by donquigleone View Post
The spiral markings on the Vajra are old hat, I read that somewhere else a while back (wikipedia?).

They certainly seem related though. How is a mystery to me. Also do Vajras have pilots? And more importantly what are their motives?

It does seem the Protoculture made a lot of mistakes though, but al least they're not around to clean them up like the precursors of Stargate, who would let the entire galaxy get destroyed.
I don't think Vajra have "pilots", anymore then a Zentradi "pilots" a Quimeliquola Queadluun-Rau power armour.

we can deduce this form the simply fact that when Ozma stabbed the Big Red VAJRA under the head at the "neck" joint, blood liquid squirted out, that highly suggest it was a biological fluid similar to "blood". This is further influenced by the fact that the VAJRA "died".

If the VAJRA is "piloted" then it is similar to the Valkyries human use. In that it is controlled and not worn like a SUIT.

As for the speculation over the protoculture, this is uncomfirmed.

all we know is that the downfall of the civilization was an accident that seems containable, the only mistake was to underestimate that FOUR prototype biological weapon could be so effective and easily possessed by unknown inter-dimensional entities.