View Single Post
Old 2008-08-31, 23:29   Link #2022
KaniNaruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedFreedom View Post
You know, that in the event of Mccain being unable to become president, she will take over, so being a VP is a very important thing and not just some side show. Not only are you saying a first term Governor is experienced enough but Obama isnt, but your also saying you personally trust one to take over for you. Oh, and Mccain opposes equal pay for women and pro-life. Just because she is a women, doesn't mean her party supports women. If you even want to call yourself a Hillary supporter, then you cannot trample all over her ideals and pick the man who is against giving women a chance in America.
But Palin does have some experience and she has executive experience, unlike Obama. An inexperienced VP, nonetheless is less severe than an inexperienced president like Obama would be. She would have time to get the hang of the job before the unlikely event of her stepping in for the president. That would be something though... to have a woman president

It seems like I'm not the only one to think that Sarah Palin is a major breakthrough for women's rights. On a different forum, CleverTalkers.com, it seems like all the women are saying that Palin is a big step forward for feminism and women's equality. More equality than Obama.

Yeah, so check it out: http://clevertalkers.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=102

I think I pretty much agree with them. I wonder why anyone would think otherwise.
KaniNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote