View Single Post
Old 2010-03-14, 00:19   Link #103
sHaNa06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
It's hard to tell which came first, since Agito's the only character who appears in both, but here are some indicators of the time
-Hayate's 22 in M4. (it takes place 10 years after she regained her ability to walk). Then again, StrikerS starts in 75 and ends in 76, so M4 and X seem to be two years after StrikerS ends, in 78. M4 seems to take place in the summer, and I think I heard somewhere that X takes place in the spring.
-In Track 1 of SSX Disc 2, Lutecia and Agito briefly talk about Signum being in a command officer training course. In M4, she's been promoted to Captain, which could indicate that it's after she completed the course.
I've thus thought of M4 as being after X.
hmmm... it's indeed hard to know w/out any confirmation but if we base it on the sound stages alone... M4 happened 10 years after Hayate completely recovered, she said it was when she and nanoha where in six grade then she's 11 years old that time plus 10 years meaning she's 21 right?... X happened before the period in The MOVIE 1st Drama CD(Autumn) and a year before the Vivid Manga start meaning it took place 3 years after coz Nanoha's 22 years old in The MOVIE 1st and 23 in the Vivid Manga...

So in short M4 happened 2 years after StrikerS TV Series and X took place 3 years after...