View Single Post
Old 2006-05-31, 08:01   Link #127
Alu
Guide my hand...

Well after seeing it I mostely agree with what has been said already.

It was a very peacefull, calm, even melancholic episode; but it realy fitted the anime and all it realy is about as a good ending.

Much like episode 00, or 01 if you wish (the adventures of Asahina Mikuru), it realy gaved us mostely a good in-sight of an every-day day or event that can happen in our current lives; in most of the Kyon scenes you can see this realy good.

It was a good conclusion in the end, it also gaved us reference to the past events that toke place, and realy how things have changed for Kyon during the course of this last half-year.

And specialy at the end.., a very nice touch as in how every girl gaved Kyon something.., specialy Haruhi which waited for him to wake up and walk him home "due to the rain", or so she says

Some funny scenes where nice to watch aswell, the Yuki parts as in when she always goes for the book when Haruhi is changing Mikuru, the radio (altough I only understod the last parts ^^), and to know how Haruhi tricked the vendor for the Heater

I belive the episode acomplished very well what it was intended for, hence it deserves a good note.

I doubt however though.., that the series will end here; it was indeed a Good ending for the anime, but still.. I see it as much as the ending for a Season 1.
So.., season 2.., it seems quite a big possibilty

Now next week.. Asakura Ryoko arc, Finaly !!