View Single Post
Old 2009-03-26, 19:33   Link #17
zaxthezax

Any1 noticed the scene when Naruto was going to take Yuukimaru? I believe this is the "you are like meh, come lets be friends" part we get for every filler. Well i cant believe it was done sooooo bad. Everytime they got to this point you could at least follow Narutos feeling and thoughts. This time it just was... fucked up. I cant stand this anymore. I really dont know why Naruto wants this kid. This scene feels so constructed and off, i hoped this was a dream of Guren but lol it wasnt. It was just fucked up all over.

The writing of this fille is so horrible.. they add a new dog just to let it vanish again. Why waste time and effort in this? They got 2-3 tracking ninja. No they need a new dog to get like 10m deeper into this shitty fog.

More plotshit by expanding Batman. Out of nothing he is going to take Sanbi and destroy Konoha to get money... ooookay! Makes sense.

What will we see in 2 weeks?`Hidan digged up by Zetsu to take the Sanbi before Tobi and Deidara to use its powers to revive Sasori and some pre timeskip filler villains to make a super ninja rumble with all the shit they invented from the Race in Rainland filler arc on?

Im not able to get whats happening anymore, without watching the episode really carefully (=> really hard to accomplish because of boredom).

Well just curious, nothing more to mention about this one hour SPECIAL.
zaxthezax is offline   Reply With Quote