Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-28, 00:45   Link #1100
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Did he get knockout frequently? Knocked out member only receives 50% exp, so that could be the reason.
Holy crap. My radio operator is getting knocked out a lot .. There's a 27% XP gap on 2nd skills! -- on second thought, it may be because I accidentally clicked retrain on him with spending silver vs. the other guys .. my brain has been quite frazzled lately due to lack of sleep. Fiancé has been ill and coughing through the night ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
I was in a medium tank company with some of the guys in this thread a while back, and the only other TC was an entire clan with a swarm of KV-1S. I think my KV-2 was the only thing on our side that actually gave them pause.
Pretty much. I think the only reliable damage coming out of our team was the KV2, my Grille and some shots out of Kimi's Cromwell. I think when you deal with more experienced non-random pubbies -- 100% crew, full modules, etc.. The KV1S has surprisingly good aim and agility even with a derp gun.

Admittedly, I'm not sure how many on our team were running gold, but it definitely turned into a game of "Who's scout can survive longer" as one of the most important factors..