View Single Post
Old 2013-02-01, 04:01   Link #44
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Good job, Maria, for pointing out the elephant in the room. For once, you've actually been useful. I always knew that, with curves like that, it was impossible for Yukimura to be a guy. Loved how Rika needed hands-on experience to tell for sure.

I can totally relate to the roller coaster scenes. I too have a love-hate relationship with them. I remember riding one a few times and throwing up from being too dizzy afterwards. Yozora and Sena took it to the extreme, but given their personalities, I can't say I'm surprised.

Interesting how Sena got mistaken for Kobato's mother, though I knew this was going to happen someday, given how she, Kobato and Kodaka look a lot alike. Though, I must say that they must look awfully old to those actors to be mistaken for adults. Must be the height difference.

And Yozora needs to get her act together. So far, every plan she cooked up miserably failed on her. If she wants to end up with Kodaka, I think she needs to revise her strategy and be more open about her feeling or Kodaka, as she is slowly pushing him towards Sena (and they don't even realize it yet).