Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll iDOLM@STER the anime (and spin-offs)
View Single Post
Old 2012-09-29, 12:41   Link #3798
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinku no kage View Post
*smack*

...HOW!? What song and what charm? Shinku desperately needs that trophy to get the Platinum trophy for iM@S2. The highest I've reached was in the 69,000ish.

...and I've mentioned that Hyper mode is hard. The 21 retries is one thing but what counted against you the most is getting only one of the sub division regional awards. Had you gotten 2, 3 of them then you may have managed a "C", maybe even a "B"...which would still get your producer rank decreased though. I got a "B" on my first run of Hyper and they just kicked me down a level...harsh.
I used Overmaster with Rinkamo's Amulet for Vocal and Visual with Chihaya as lead for the song. I level up all 3 stats to the max and used a costume and accessories to raise my vocal and dance stat as high as possible. I used Miku's costume and some other hard to get accessories.

So for my setup to work, your danketsu has to be at the max (around the last few weeks) and on hyper status. You must have the Ataka Jun to increase your voltage a lot faster. You must have at least 4 least burst appeal hearts.

Once you have all of that choose the Xillia audition for retry purposes. I order to achieve a score as high as mine you must burst 3 times. For the first two you must use two burst appeals and increase your vocal appeal to the max before you go into burst. The reason for that is that you want to do as many normal appeals as you can before going into your last burst in order to achieve highest score possible. For normal appeals, I'm sure you are aware that you must raise your main appeal at 1.50 or 1.49 everytime it drops down to 1.45 or 1.46 to achieve better results. Once you do figure out what to do during the song, it must be done perfectly all the way and this song is not easy! You must burst right before getting cut off. So you have to figure out when the cutoff is. This is why I would chose the Xillia audition since it demands such a high score which allows to back off in case you screw up.

So basically for my setup, you have to shell out some $$ for the song and costume. There are other methods out there that will allow you to achieve up 90,000 points, but that's like at the pro level now.
Julio C is offline   Reply With Quote