Thread: Again!!
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-13, 01:31   Link #5
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
So saw this thread, checked out the manga.... and in one of those times that happens to often to me, why oh why AREN'T THERE MORE CHAPTERS OF THIS MASTERPIECE?!?!?!
lol, believe me, I feel your pain .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
I'm interested in this particular phase in the story. I mean, reforming the cheer club is one thing, but now that he KNOWS that their baseball team never wins in the three years that are to follow, it's definitely going to be more difficult.
I'd imagine that it's all tied to Suzuki playing as pitcher. In the original timeline, he gave up baseball completely, leading to the reason why their team never won. I expect that Imamura will try in some form or fashion to convince Suzuki to play again, though, even if he does play, that doesn't mean they won't lose. It just means they'll have a much better chance of winning. Plus I'd wouldn't think they'd focus on the team so much to see consecutive games until Koshien or anything; that's just too much time that'd have to pass. They'd only need to win 1 game to show that things have changed, then I'll imagine they'll move on to the next arc.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote