View Single Post
Old 2010-07-16, 17:13   Link #3247
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

@winter 923

I know that Erika not being the detective allows you to deny everything that has been seen in the gameboard. But there's the fact that Battler infuriated against Bern because she didn't want to let Erika use her detective proclamation.

So after acting that way, if Battler then decided to take advantage of that, then he's either a hypocrite or a bastard trickster not much different than Erika.

There is another thing that is important to note. Erika later asks Beatrice to repeat that she isn't the rescuer.
Beatrice answers "Of course! You are the detective, are you not? Don't worry, I will respect that!"

When I tried to reason about it, I noticed two strange facts:

1) Beatrice knew well that Erika isn't the detective.
2) Beatrice had not reason to say that to answer her question.

So I think that it can be made a very plausible deduction here. What Beatrice wanted to say was:

"Even if you are the detective, I won't take advantage of that. In my eyes you are still detective and I made my moves with that in mind. Therefore tricks like using your characters to perform actions without you noticing are out of the questions. I didn't use your piece to set up the chain, not for anything else."

After Beatrice said this, Erika stopped making any further question that involved some kind of manipulation of her piece, or something that would involve any tampering with her perspective.

So this is how Beatrice played. I don't think Battler would play more dirty than Beatrice.