View Single Post
Old 2012-01-29, 01:04   Link #27376
Kealym

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
Actually, the grudge started when Kinzo's ghost "escaped", which was after the parlor scene but before the First Twilight.
Eh? We are talking about the scene that introduces Dlanor, and Piece-Beato had to try and reason how Kinzo had escaped the study despite all the seals? That happened well after the First Twilight. Of course, Erika probably didn't have the highest opinion of Kratsuhi anyway, since she knew they were hiding Kinzo's death.

Still, I was amused that she intended to warp Natsuhi Culprit Theory to fit every single episode, even though it would make, at least, EP2 beyond silly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
I'd like to see a game where all the kids die off first and the adults, primarily ones that haven't gotten a lot of focus, like Hideyoshi, survive to the end.
Yeah, the dads never got much screen time, in general. I can only assume Yasu just killed him off out of not knowing enough about him to do anything for a decent story. As you say, though, I definitely wanted to know how the rest of the EP5 forgery went, with the kids being dead first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerpepitone View Post
I would have been interested in seeing interactions between Eva & Shannon, or Natsuhi & Gohda. (Yes, they all survived as far as we see in Ep. 5, but they didn't interact that much after the first twilight.)
Yeah, that could be interesting ... Nats comes to rely on Godha as an ally, as he's the only servant she hired, herself? We know from his Extra TIP that he holds a notable degree of gratitude towards her for the cushy job

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndqanh_vn View Post
Could we just accept it as a plothole then?

A BIG one, but I feel we could not figure out any meaning behind it.
I, and alot of others I assume, have a spot of trouble taking as an oversight by Ryukishi, because the whole Shkanon thing was SUCH a big deal, that he pushed on us for hours and hours of disappearing butlers and vaguely cryptic dialogue. Our Confessions even makes a point of how, in the conception of a forgery, special attention has to be paid to the comings and goings of Shannon and Kanon relative to each other and people's perceptions. It just seems too glaring to be a mere oversight, yknow?

I do agree that none of us seem able to convert others to our own ways of thinking about the matter, though.
Kealym is offline   Reply With Quote