Thread: Licensed D.Gray-Man
View Single Post
Old 2011-09-04, 22:28   Link #2140
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Face it, we all knew deep down that when Mugen was said to have de-sync-ed... It was literally the nail in the coffin for Kanda to have survived.

Well, his return to the story was earlier than expected, but meh.
Meh indeed...

Quote:
Well, Johnny's always been one of the more prevalent science side-characters... ( why did it sound like I was talking about Toaru for a sec? ) and frankly, when we do get back to the Allen's side of the story...
He's also partially associated with the Roman Catholic Church

Quote:
No offense to Allen, but being the nice guy that he is... he can get a little bit boring if he's just his usual self. He needs one or more characters paired with him to enhance the dynamic. Not so sure about the choice of Johnny, but it's a start.

Since Rule of Drama demands that none of the important friends are allowed to be by his side... for drama!
Apparently Johnny is an important close friend... >.>

Point is I would take almost anyone other than Johnny... Similar to Link, it's like she's pushing this guy to be the next big thing to step up, but Johnny being Johnny... I'm just not feeling it...

...JUST BECAUSE YOU SLEPT ON LENALEE'S THIGHS DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE IN THE BIG LEAGUES DAMNIT !

Quote:
ChaoZi on the other hand... something needs to come out of the fact he's an Exorcist, else he survived for no reason. Besides, it's good to give characters a chance to develop themselves. I mean, nobody liked Howard Link at first too.
I don't think ChaoZi is meant to be a character to like, but like I've said, we can't have everyone liking Allen, that'll just make him too much of a Sues...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote