Thread: Haku's Attempts
View Single Post
Old 2009-10-07, 11:45   Link #966
Hakuryu
Klutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina View Post
Bwahaha! Awesome work on my photo there Haku-chan! I was pretty surprised to see it actually. The page pulled up to this last page first, so I was like...."huh...that pose looks kinda familiar..." then I backed up a page and realized it was from my photo! >.< You should sign it....so I can have a signed copy!

Regarding your Oct. sig, I like Versions 1 and 4. I guess I don't find the text as funny as you say others did, and I like the touches you added to the background to fit along with the render.

Great orange drawing! I love your style; it looks so quick and smooth, like it's the easiest thing in the world to you.
It was a total random thought I had that I should draw that picture of you. I'm glad you remembered it and like it. ^^ (it's a sloppy doodle, I don't wanna sign it D: )

I didn't think it was funny either. I liked the quote I used, but I'll keep experimenting with it since now my problem is the visibility of the text.

Here's something I worked on a bit yesterday. I experimented again to see if I could pull something off. I didn't, but I'm liking my outcome so far. Now I'm too scared to color it though.

For this I didn't do what I normally do with line art. I usually do long strokes to make it look clean and nice. This time I make short strokes and differing the thickness and thinness of my lines. It takes a lot longer to do it this way, but I like the look of this more. ^^ Oh, this is supposed to be Sakuya from Okami.

....darn, I forgot to draw something on her. *runs off to fix*