View Single Post
Old 2010-11-24, 14:46   Link #14
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
They'll probably cut that since the movie gave less reason for it to happen in the A's movie. *sigh*
More likely that's cut than the NanoFate scenes at least. Some of those scenes seemed pretty important. Not all of them, but some of them.
Eh, not so important. The basis of those talks was just a reinforcement of the idea that they need to keep trying to get their feelings across. At the very least, I'd expect that to get shortened to just one line from Fate: "We don't know why they are doing what they are doing, but I think it's important we keep trying. Just like you did for me." Nanoha smiles and nods, and that's it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
Talking about that, i'll hope they left intact the ultra awesome Fate's Big Damn Heroes moment when she appears to save Nanoha from Vita(just when Nanoha shouts Fate's name -mentally- Fate appears!!).
Hey, she shouted out Yuuno and Chrono's name, too, and Yuuno also appeared to help her. ;p Yes, Fate's music was playing, but he was just as important, healing and protecting Nanoha and then occupying Vita so that Nanoha could cast her SLB.

Actually, I'd like to see Shamal and Yuuno go at it. I'd expect it to go something like this.

Even better, when set to this music!
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote