View Single Post
Old 2007-07-08, 23:59   Link #31
BakaRanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanos View Post
AniDB's picture for this anime changed. The girl that was naked with bubbles covering up got censored and she donned a dress shirt. i think. Are we gonna see more of this type of censorship in the future episodes? I mean if there are obviously stuff that can't be shown on tv, but are the ecchi parts just gonna be consored with the authors putting clothes on them?
Not knowing what you are seeing without pictures or at least a better description, are you sure that it's been censored? Even in the manga this is based on doesn't often show actual nudity that isn't covered up in some strategic way (and when it isn't covered, it's always lacking detail). The first episode pretty much followed the manga with only a few minor changes that I noticed(mainly how our hero was rescued at the end).

I'm a big fan of Hattori Mitsuru's manga as I realy like his girl character designs. And his stuff isn't mindless fanservice as they are a comedy first and foremost and just spiced with fanservice. I'm just hoping that the animators don't ruin this show so that it will do well. I'd like to see some of Hattori's other works done (though I suspect Otogi no Machi no Rena will never make it to TV due to its content but perhaps Inu Neko Jump might).
BakaRanger is offline   Reply With Quote