View Single Post
Old 2009-07-04, 00:41   Link #72
Mistypearl
Whack and Unwrap!

I remember when I first saw this...before I even knew what anime was, my sister was watching fansubs on her computer and I went over and took a peek at her laptop screen. I was afraid. very afraid. XD Then awhile once I started getting into it, I tried it again, or maybe I was just curious and I got a little scared away, but now I love this show, I think its because now I know alot of the tropes they are mocking and such and it really is great. I just might have to buy it myself because now I'm mooching off of my sister's box set of it ^^

Overall, I really think this was one hell of a show, and the ending for a manga that hasn't even finished yet and keeps going on afterwards the show has ended, the ending was strangely satisfying in a way. It was wrapped up nicely and left me with a smile. I think it was well adapted and I hope I can see more shojo being adapted or shojo be able to be adapted so well in the near future, because Ouran in it's essense is not a dime a dozen. 10/10 for me.