Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Senki Zesshō Symphogear
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-22, 19:01   Link #452
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
What I protest is the attitude that, because of all that, she can do no wrong and whatever she does to Hibiki, Hibiki had it coming. It's like catching a rapist and letting him go because he had a traumatic childhood and his victim dressed a bit sexy.
I'm not entirely biased myself, even though I understand Tsubasa and feel for her, all of her actions are not to my liking ether. Killing Hibiki is definitely taking it too far.

Quote:
She had her life saved. It's not the same as having done something wrong.
Her existence at that place led to certain chain of events. An indirect involvement is still something you should acknowledge. She doesn't need to beg for forgiveness, but you don't approach to a person, whose friend died protecting you, with a smile ether.

Quote:
Aside from the general hero worship, one of the first thing she did was tell Tsubasa they saved her life and bow to her in thanks.
Yet, Kanade was never brought into that conversation. If she forgot Kanade, then I would let it go, but she remember that sentence ''Don't give up on your life''. And don't you wanna know about the powers of a person you inherited? That is a point of Hibiki's ignorance. Unless she truly does not remember or it's some sort of bad writing, in which case, this discussion is pointless. ^^

Quote:
And why would they? Well, OK, because they really, really need her, but that reason could just as well be used to excuse her if she'd developed a puppy kicking habit.
Tsubasa's freak outs are irrational, and yes, they're ignored. But what she really needs is to be made to get over it, not validation.
She said it herself, she is a blade, she has no intention in getting over it. That would give you an image that she pretty much doesn't care about anything else much, you said it yourself. So she goes of her own and fights the way she wants. Why? Well, she spend a lot of time fighting so she is adjusted to how everything works, and maybe over time she just became cocky?