View Single Post
Old 2012-09-05, 03:24   Link #2728
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
It means a lot, he was the only tutorial champion to cost more than 450 IP...and now, less people will be saying "it's my first time with Garen".

Does anyone know how matchmaking works for each game type? I actually lost my A.I. match of the day because of smurf trolls (AP Caitlyn) and <LV5 noobs (jungle Ashe)...
Co-Op vs AI is pretty much random atm, I am fairly sure, since there isn't an "Elo" for it. Normals for the 3 PVP modes all run off separate hidden ELOs with various conditional factors for solo vs premade(a premade of 5 in normals will almost always face another premade of 5 for example) to attempt to create "evenly" matched teams where matchmaking believes each side has a 50% chance to win, and in solo/duo queue ranked each team will only get 1 duo queue at most(and ELO shifts will be slightly larger or smaller when matchmaking predicts in favor of one team slightly compared to normal due to long queues forcing not perfectly matched teams), and Twisted Treeline use to share it's hidden normal ELO with SR, but gained it's own ELO and win/lost counter in the Jayce patch.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote