View Single Post
Old 2009-04-01, 11:48   Link #251
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
I agree! In any case, Gino did hit on Kallen. Whether he ever succeed, we will never know. The poor character seems unused in any of the manga, LotR, SotC or even NoN.

Rolo in the anime probably won't be able to obtain a position like NoN!Rolo did. When LotR!Rolo first appeared, his evil smirk spark an interest on me. That ought to be the face he should have if he wasn't changed after meeting Lelouch. The cold faced assassin. NoN!Rolo did impress me a lot. He is given a bigger area to roll. Having power and such as a cardinal and being a prince.
That and his Vincent was just sweet this time around, I like the darker undertones on it in the manga as well, and how it one-shots the Gawain, or made it's debut with a heck of a lot of guns blowing the landscape and everyone on it to pieces. Anya being his right-hand was cool too, LoTR Rolo never had anyone to really boss around <_<