View Single Post
Old 2010-02-12, 01:30   Link #965
GundamFan0083

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
This seems to be a rather common problem, we tend to confused opinion with fact.

Given all the information we have right now, the only safe assumption is that Sunrise wants to make sure their manga sells well or rather gets more attention. That's it, but if you want to go ahead and say that the new animation will be based on the manga then that's fine too, just don't try to pass it as fact when it isn't, yet anyway (assuming it even comes to pass).

Your argument basically boils down to "I have watched anime for a long time so my opinion is fact"
I agree Revolutionist.
As far as anime fans go I'm older than Methuselah
I've been watching anime since Space Battle Ship Yamato was the newest thing (that's circa 1973 )
Thus I'd say my opinion holds more weight by your standards KarumA and I'm telling you that in my opinion we don't know diddley about what the new project will be outside of the first project being a manga written by Mr. Taniguichi.
Therefore, allow me to give you some friendly advice.
Don't complain about the corncob up somebody else's derriere before you remove the tree-trunk that's up your own.
In other words, everybody's opinion here is equally valid and/or worthless depending on your viewpoint.
We don't know what Sunrise will give us and there is no way to know, so just be patient like the rest of us.
GundamFan0083 is offline   Reply With Quote