View Single Post
Old 2008-11-18, 09:25   Link #49
WanderingKnight
Gregory House
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to WanderingKnight
Quote:
Okay I tried to read this while thinking arguments, but then I got to parts where you just try to push it to personals. You've been trying this through the couples pages now, aiming at me rather than at the argument I'm trying to make.
Wow, you DO suck at making arguments. I haven't really seen him doing anything of the sort (if anything, you were the one calling people names). What you just did there, in the context of an argument, is to cover your ears and sing "La la la la I can't hear you~". That's a great way of discussing, right there.

Quote:
For what I am gonna respond of your hateful comments
lol hateful.

Quote:
And you asking why somebody "should" experience climax at least once in their life is like asking why should you give an orange to a poor concentration camp kid who has never even tasted an apple before?
Stupid and irrelevant drawn-out relationship. She's neither poor nor in a concentration camp, and I'm sure there's people who never eat apples in their life. It's these comments, completely unrelated to the matter at hand, the ones that make your arguments fall to pieces.

Ahn_Mihn's point (and mine) is: She doesn't want to live a life of constant hospital visits, which would mean pain and torture to her. Why prevent her from dying peacefully?

Place them in a box until a quieter time | Lights down, you up and die.
WanderingKnight is offline   Reply With Quote