Thread: Licensed Iris Zero
View Single Post
Old 2010-12-02, 20:01   Link #6
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claies View Post
There are currently two scanlated chapters out, but I read ahead up to chapter 9 in the RAWs. One would think that this is a light novel adaptation, but it's not. The writing is quite excellent, and character designs are above average.

This series does well to satisfy my liking for the recent trend of "normal" but perceptive main characters who see through everyone else's special powers. Definitely worth a shot!
Yeah, I've read the first two chapters as well, it's pretty good so far. I'm always a sucker for the type of main characters who is weaker compared to the others, yet by using his/her powers in a unique and creative way, combined with guile and quick-thinking to defeat much stronger adversary. In addition to that, the named characters so far has been pretty interesting as well, can't wait to read more of this. Also reminds me of Mx0, which is a good thing.

Just one question, when you say you read the RAW up to chapter 9, is that the latest chapter so far? Because that's quite few considering the manga has ran from 2009...Also, is the manga a weekly or monthly series?