View Single Post
Old 2012-06-04, 23:10   Link #9
Firefly00

Send a message via ICQ to Firefly00 Send a message via AIM to Firefly00 Send a message via Yahoo to Firefly00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Joker confirmed?

-image redacted-

Maybe...
Though I would not be quick to dismiss the idea of that being a red herring (read: background-only cameo). Who says dev teams can't have a sense of humor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Looking at the official homepage, I think I can see how that is possible. The suit seems much bulkier than usual, similar to Owlman's exoskeleton in Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths. In this particular universe, it could be that Batman himself added an exoskeleton to his arsenal.
Quite reasonable. On this note, Owlman and the other 'mirror' characters from that arc would be good additions at some point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
I am hyped for this game. So many great DC characters and arenas they can put in. I really hope Gorilla Grodd will be one of the villains included. He's essentially the "Lex Luthor" or "Joker" of Flash's rogue's gallery.
From what I recall of the simian, the comparison would be more 'Lex Luthor' than 'Joker'; the point stands on its own merit, however.
Firefly00 is offline   Reply With Quote