View Single Post
Old 2013-04-08, 00:35   Link #116
GVN.Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
Well to clarify...

You're basically telling me that she's letting off her steam/stress by abusing Kyousuke (Which is a matter of circumstance, as much as her personality). Correct me if I'm wrong. Then I have two points.

1) People do irrational things like this all the time. But aren't stories like this usually about growing from our experiences? I feel like Kirino has shown this growth various times by now. So what's the deal here? Why does she keep going back to habits? If it's simply stress -> habits, doesn't it imply that she'll never get over her problems?
People go back to habits BECAUSE that's their habits. And yes, she still unable to overcome her problem for now, but there is no telling for the future.
Quote:
2) Why does the anime not communicate this more clearly? Kyousuke mused a little bit about Kriino being made at him for bringing her back... But that's all we got. How come Kirino is such a cipher to read in this series? It's hard to make the connection in behavior because she always operates in extremes.
If she could says her true feeling that easily, she would have thank him long ago. But she couldn't, so all we had is that. Beside, how the anime is made is not something we can answer ~.~

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalfury View Post
What's with Kirino and going on top of Kyousuke on his bed? Does she like looking at his face that much? lol
From the way she did it without an ounce of shame, I'd say it's exactly the opposite. Maybe she just want to wake him up. Get on top of him is a good position to slap his face after all