View Single Post
Old 2013-06-27, 02:31   Link #354
Sakurasou

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
^ Well, that's because there is only one translator currently working on light novel. Rememeber that translators have either school, RW obligations, or both and don't have to much time to dedicate to translating. Translating something from one language to another is not a simple and easy task, it requires a lot a work and time to get right.

The chances that this series gets a season 2, are unfortunately slim to none, IIRC the BD and DVD sales for the anime are very low.

And so far there is no confirmed cover pic for volume 10, according to the offical light novel site.
Ty for the the answer and well lets just hope that they make one anyway despite the fact that the sales for the anime are very low. I didn't really like how they ended it especially when it felt like they forced drama/melodrama or whatever in the middle of the story, I think it'd be better if they just continued with the story or atleast show us who's Sorata gonna choose because they way it ended it was still like unsure whether he was going to choose Shiina or Nanami, that than instead of just showing people failing everywhere (poor Nanami and Sorata).

So yeah lets just wait for a season 2 and I can't wait to see how the relationship between Shiina and Sorata evolves, atleast I'm hapy that they became a couple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junnynam View Post
Well, I don't know who you're comparing me to, but a normal translator does a volume every 2~ 3 months (most of the times longer) due to RL obligations and such. Believe me, I want to translate more, and I do plan to finish translating Sakurasou some time in the future.
I'm no Teh_Ping, Js06 or Zzhk who pushes out volumes after volumes at light speed, so don't expect me to work as fast as them.
If you want to speed up translations, then you can help out by editing the chapters.
Once again I'm sorry if I was being rude or offended you in any way but since this is my first time seeing how Light Novel works I can't help but to ask about it xD. Regarding the translations I'd gladly help if there's anything I can do as a newbie as long if it's not translating or editing anything that requires pro japanese

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
For anime adapted from LN, BD/DVD sales actually only help support the decision of another season if they're good. Even if the sales are not very good, the decision is mostly up to the publishing company. Sakurasou's BD/DVD sales are quite average and probably LN sales too, so it's difficult to know if there will be another season. If there is no announcement of another season a year after the LN's final volume comes out then I guess there won't be.

As for the cover pic for vol 10 I already posted it in my previous post. Here's the link to Dengeki Bunko's info page on vol 10 where you can also see the pic: http://dengekibunko.dengeki.com/newr...4-04-891794-0/
Oh I thought it wasn't confirmed yet but anyway thank you for clearing it up for me and while we're at it do you happen to know what the release date of the last volume is? and regarding the cover pic why does it look like Shiina is moving out

Last edited by Sakurasou; 2013-06-27 at 12:53.
Sakurasou is offline   Reply With Quote