View Single Post
Old 2007-12-19, 18:58   Link #52
TheFluff
Excessively jovial fellow

I wasn't going to post anymore in this thread but eh...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScR3WiEuS View Post
but the great majority of the leechers just can't show a trace of respect or at least politeness. that's what's sad. if we sound bitter, it's perhaps because nowadays we're continuously flamed by random leechers. we're not asking for fucking worshippers, we're asking for people that will at least leave us the fuck alone when they don't like a moot aspect of the release.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScR3WiEuS View Post
i'd rather have hate than indifference. indifference is boring.
Aren't you contradicting yourself a bit there?

Anyhow what I originally came to post was: my experiences with leechers in general have overall been pretty positive (if not to say overwhelmingly positive). Sometimes people criticize your choice of fonts or stuff like that, sometimes they ask when the next release is going to be. That can be pretty annoying but it's not like they mean anything bad by it so I find it pretty easy to forgive or at least ignore. Then you get the occasional fuckhead making some bogus flame and/or complaint about whatever but they're vanishingly rare compared to the people who say a simple "thanks" or "great release, nice work". Thing is, that occasional fuckhead is equally likely to be another fansubber, in my experience.

Just my 0.02 SEK.
17:43:13 <~deculture> Also, TheFluff, you are so fucking slowpoke.jpg that people think we dropped the DVD's.
17:43:16 <~deculture> nice job, fag!

01:04:41 < Plorkyeran> it was annoying to typeset so it should be annoying to read
TheFluff is offline   Reply With Quote