Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedKey View Post
Why 'removed'? She's been around for a long time and the manga didn't end
She was a villain then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedKey View Post
She's now part of the "protagonists party", she wants to enjoy the adventure with them, not meta-hacking everything to easily win and be bored to death for all eternity again.
And if she was wearing her usual confident expression and said something like "I'm only going to fight this guy for 15 seconds", that would be fine. But her text box is wavering, she has a nervous expression, and what she says implies that she CAN only hold him off for 15 seconds.
This omnipotent character can only hold off this monster for 15 seconds. Not will, but can.
If there does turn out to be a decent justification for all this, you can disregard everything I've said here and call me a faggot, but as it is I think my complaints and concerns are perfectly valid.
It's made even worse because the last time I saw a huge muscled monster in a NisiOisiN work he got his ass beat into the ground by a scrawny high schooler.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
I'm not sure I'd be what classifies for a "Zen fan", but it's undeniable that that's what the True Flask Plan arc was leading to. That was the whole point of Zenkichi's personal skill. The whole point of becoming a Zero was to become a main character unlike the main characters written before him.
This. I think what a lot of people wanted was for the manga to become "Zenkichi Box", and it almost did, too.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote