Thread: Bleach Q&A
View Single Post
Old 2011-09-17, 01:14   Link #2419
rei_ayanami17
Agent 0017

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Here's my point. It really doesn't matter what sins Aizen committed or how evil he was. The rules of the universe Kubo established don't fully support the idea of hell coming to claim Aizen since hell only comes to claim pure souls who were not deemed worthy enough to enter SS. That's to say a hell gate can't/won't appear to take a soul already in Soul Society as far as we know. So Aizen is technically out of hell's jurisdiction. Who knows? Maybe it's possible for hell to come claim him if he left the realm of Soul Society as he is now and entered the realm of the living or Hueco Mundo. But I can't say for sure.
I understand your point. As i said, don't take me seriously, those i've stated are just my imaginative thoughts. I just want to affirm to you that don't take out the possibility that Hell can claim Aizen because he's technically a sinner in my point of view..........whew!, nice discussion, after all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
In this case, the movie definitely isn't canon since Kubo admits to feeling disappointed that much of his ideas where not incorporated into the film. He didn't even want credit for being apart of it. With that said, I question whether this movie fills in gaps on Kubo's behalf. What's worse is that I think the movie might have ruined any chance Kubo had towards integrating the aspect of hell into the main canon. IMO, he might not want to play around with hell too much now that the movie has already established plenty of details about it into the franchise that would directly go against his own ideas at this point.
That's.........too bad.

Ichimaru Gin

Last edited by rei_ayanami17; 2011-09-17 at 04:21.
rei_ayanami17 is offline   Reply With Quote