View Single Post
Old 2008-05-27, 17:41   Link #130
Torri_fay_torren@hot
Former # 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean_the_Young View Post
Except... Suzaku does realize it. He explicitly points it out multiple times over the first season, from the monologue he and Lelouch share when speaking to Euphie and C.C. respectively to his brief confrontation with Todou who makes him resolve to carry through with his decision to the end, and elsewhere. Like Lelouch he realizes that bodies will keep piling up, and like Lelouch he believes it will only stop once one side, the side they choose, wins. How is that not realizing the costs of what he's doing?
I probubly should have saved this for the Suzaku debat but....
He believes that his methodes are better and right. He thinks that there will be far less dead his way.
Allow me to quote his famous lines, "results achieved by unrightious methods are meaningless" He doesn't realize that what he is doing can be just as bad. He becaumes angry that Zero is killing people when he himself is killing countless elevens everyday. That is hypocritical. That is what I mean when I say that he doesn't relieze that he is doing it too. I think he only starts to redeem himself when Euphi presents her plan. Sigh This really should be on the Suzaku debate sorry.