View Single Post
Old 2009-09-17, 12:19   Link #117
Tamad
デゲソ!! ( ・_・)ノ

Now that I've watched the episode with subs, and now that I'm seeing it through the eyes of a VN player, I have to say that's it's going to be a really different experience from here on out. Regardless, there's nothing major to complain about for this episode, it was a great adaption for the time they had to work with. I don't want to get too hopeful, but perhaps DEEN were saving the big guns for the Arcs that really matter, so I'm once again going to expect great things coming into this one.

Only a couple minor things I didn't like:
+ The re-using of animation irks me for some reason. I know that reanimating the discussion at the dinner table over and over again would be trivial, but it still feels like an itch I can't scratch.
+ The transitions from the game board to the meta-world seemed kind of cheap at times. I know they were sudden in the VN, but I feel that the transition during the beach wasn't sudden enough. Maybe I was just hoping that the transition would make me jump like it did in the VN. >_> Like I said, nothing important at all.
+ Ronove didn't have enough to time to flaunt his homosexual tendencies.
+ Speaking of which, I could have sworn that there was at least one Red Truth used during this time in the VN... or am I remembering it wrong?

Last edited by Klashikari; 2009-09-17 at 12:26. Reason: do NOT confirm with elements that haven't been introduced by the anime!