View Single Post
Old 2007-07-30, 11:16   Link #429
The-Ghost
anime lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
i got some avy requests
100x100
black white border (like my current avatar)

episode 25 (i got it lose as a raw, timing in there is around 13:42)
for those with both in one lemme tell you where

those who havent seen the last ep yet shouldnt read my post, since all the avvy requests are from ither 24 or 25

okay, ist where V.V. hurls Lelouch back into a C.C. Geass memmory, you see C.C. getting shot in the head by a W.W. soldier and then it switches to the church and you see her burn, right avter that you have a white freeze frame of Lelouch looking shocked, he doesnt move but the geass eye does, id like an avvy of his face, both eyes visible if please

another, same guidelines
as for time around 18:13, Suzaku shoots Zero's helmet and you see Lelouch's face and hair wave a little (there are 2 shots of this, i mean the first one of the two)

and again another at 18:36, Lelouch's geass eye with the blood (again same guidelines)

and one from episode 24 (got this one lose as well, ill give the timing and a summary of the shot, again same guidelines: size, border)
at 23:23, when Cornelia's stabbed int he back you geta shot of her in her cockpit with electricity wrappings int he air and stuff flying through the cockpit, thats the shot

Heres the hair wave

Spoiler for hair:
-but sadly im useing it as my av right now. i made it up before i saw your request (with out a border)

ill work on the cornellia, and lulu geass eye ones now.