View Single Post
Old 2008-06-14, 05:26   Link #1653
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrana View Post
there are so many conflicts going on with suzaku.

Some people say beleive he would do anything Charles orders him to do, even kill innocent people. and yet he is carrying out Euphie's dream, which I find as a conflict.
I don't think he would do anything Charles says. I don't think Suzaku has it in him to kill innocent people. Especially after what happened with Euphie. Though you do raise a point. This is definitly a potential conflict.

Quote:
he is trying to protect/take care of Nunnally, at the same time he is trying to F up Nunnally's only family/ closest person Lelouch. If Suzaku kills Lelouch, what would he tell Nunnaly? Lie to her about Lelouch's death?
Well, he isn't trying to F-up Lelouch. As far as Suzaku is concerned Lelouch is already F'ed up. Suzaku could have easily have told her that Lelouch was Zero, but he is protecting Nunnally from that because it would completly devistate her if she knew Lelouch was behind all these horrors that happened (especially since we now know she doesn't approve of Zero's meathods.)

So yeah, I could see Suzaku lieing about it, if just to protect Nunnally. Though I think in the end if that occured, Suzaku would be even more devistated.

Quote:
so many possibilities and outcomes... all depend on director's mood lol
Which is why I enjoy this anime so much. The so many different possible outcomes always keeps me guessing what will happen next.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote