View Single Post
Old 2008-08-31, 15:09   Link #490
superzombie23

I was wondering about when Charles said you can't use your geass against anyone here, then the sudden realization that Lelouch knew that the World of C is actually a human will. Charles then said you can't win god over with the Power of the Kings to deter Lelouch from a victory. Is this implying that Lelouch was planning on using Geass to geass the god entity?? I couldn't tell if Lelouch made a wish to or commanded the god when he made his move. So my main question is did Lelouch gain his new power by geassing the "god", or did he get it by just pleading?

Since Lelouch knew that the realm they were in was controlled by the will of human conscious, was he trying to geass it to bend the situation in his favor, or was he just pleading/wishing to "god"? Lelouch did say "No, there's someone else here," so it seems like he's talking about trying to use geass on that entity's collective human will in response to Charles statement. I think he did geass it for his power to stop Marianne and Charles, or am I wrong?

edit: k i finished editing XD

Last edited by superzombie23; 2008-08-31 at 15:36.
superzombie23 is offline   Reply With Quote