View Single Post
Old 2012-06-26, 10:02   Link #921
Coldlight
Sayaka★Magica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldlight View Post
-Onani Master Kurosawa (in my opinion, it's practically a crime not to adapt something this good)
-Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
-Iris Zero (One of my flagship favorite manga. Very, very interesting)
-Sankarea
-Negative Happy Chainsaw Edge (an OVA adaptation would be fine)
-Usotsuki Mii-kun to Kowareta Maa-chan (I haven't read the novels, but I have read the manga)
To add to that updated list, I'd like to see:

Shinigami-sama ni Saigo no Onegai wo - Haven't finished yet because it's in scanlation limbo now (a group picked it up again ), but what I've read so far was very impressive. And very dark.
Kyousou no Simulacra - Crazy premise, but that's what makes it interesting. Also a dark title, but less so than Shinigami-sama.
Shina Dark - More Good Demon Lords can't be a bad thing...
Witch Craft Works - Role Reversal, and I'd also like to see the detailed, intricate art in an anime adaptation.

I would have also added Maoyuu Maou Yuusha (yeah, the manga is just another adaptation of the source, I know), but recent good news beat me to it, it's getting an anime now.
Ditto for Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru (same as with Maoyuu, I've read the manga adaptation, but not the LN).

Last edited by Coldlight; 2012-07-08 at 13:04. Reason: Updated. Yet again. (for OreShura)
Coldlight is offline   Reply With Quote