View Single Post
Old 2013-03-23, 07:28   Link #1090
Konja7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
It wasn't. That was all Okada original to introduce that idea that Aika did whatever she wanted without thinking about others.

That filler flashback was then used to springboard Okada's idea that Yoshino and Mahiro wanted to participate in a warzone because they somehow felt useless as if Aika didn't care about their feelings when she killed herself.

Of course, that sort of contradicts the canon, because Aika did give up her life for them. The fact she was told of a future where they turned out alive and fine is the reason why she thought it was worth giving up her life.

But of course she is wrong now because Okada felt like getting Yoshino shot just to create drama, as if any drama is good for the story.

It also makes no sense how Mahiro would want a bigger role in the plan when he is the mastermind behind the plan itself. I'm supposed to believe Mahiro feels unimportant when he's one of the central figures behind the operation?

Come on, Okada.
Actually, I do not seem strange Yoshino's thoughts about suicide of Aika (although her decision was logical, he and Mahiro must be sad and angry). I find it strange when he starts talking about the encounter with other people and that they are important to him.

I totally agree about the strange behavior of Mahiro.

Last edited by Konja7; 2013-03-23 at 10:42.
Konja7 is offline   Reply With Quote