View Single Post
Old 2013-05-12, 22:54   Link #264
anime fan99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowledgeseeker01 View Post
In that case, maybe you should take action in that regard.

I started Fairy Dance Alternate because I wanted a scenario with Kirito and Asuna's places switched. If you want a fanfiction story that has a different flavor, the best answer is to create a story the fits that profile.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKAAkira View Post
@anime_fan99 - I'm loathe to use the "If you want something done right, do it yourself" avenue, but do remember that one of the baser definitions of fanfiction is "a 'what-if?' scenario". You can bet people will take the easier route nine times out of ten, so if you really want to change that fact, you probably are going to have to do it personally.

And besides, just because it's a common idea doesn't mean it can't be written excellently. Have you tried Catsy's Fairy Dance of Death?

If it means anything though, I do have an SAOxMabinogi crossover planned out that focuses on an SAO survivor dealing with putting her psyche back together by throwing herself into another VRMMORPG.
I'm not a writer you could say I'm like a Advisor I usually team up with a writer I suggested the idea, he writes, and I Read Chapter and suggested some changes then we meet Plan what next and so continue

And what kind of story I want I personally want a sequel story Occur after Sword Art Online and Alfheim Online and Gun Gale Online and The heroes find themselves in the game currently present in our world
anime fan99 is offline   Reply With Quote