View Single Post
Old 2013-09-27, 13:06   Link #1870
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always86 View Post
I don't expect the vampire bite will be something to be feared from a transformation point of view, ,ain't because I can't see him adding another vampire to the group That said it might create a bit of peril if someone in the group is bitten then Gasper has to turn them to save them.

Though I don't think it's likely, maybe someone from the Sitri group could be turned?

I don't think the fact that our heroes are devils would be a reason to say transformation wouldn't work, since we know the half vampire Gasper could become a devil, so why not the other way around?
Gasper was capable of being turned into a Devil, because he was still half human and the Evil Pieces are capable of reincarnating a partial human into a Devil.

Not to mention, he was born in that way ... while the vampire transformation isn't something natural.

The reincarnated Devils don't have a lot relation with their human or other race origins anymore, which is the reason why I doubt that a vampire transformation would work on them.

Since, I also doubt that they would survive if the Evil Pieces would be removed from their bodies, and that is the only way to make their bodies return to their previous form ... and there isn't anything stating, that vampires are capable of transforming someone else then a human into their race ... nor do I think that any vampire would try something like that, considering their attitude's toward other races.

Before you say it, Ise's situation has been a little special, and I don't think that a normal, more ordinary Devil would be capable of doing something similar to the stunt that Ise pulled to survive his second "death".

Regarding some vampires joining the group, I could see Valerie becoming a member, after she is rescued by Gasper or someone else, during the events of volume 16 ... but, since she is a dhampir as well, she wouldn't be, technically speaking, a true vampire.

Finally, even if a vampire transformation would work on them (which, I doubt), I don't think that any of the characters are going to be actually transformed into vampires in this series.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a slightly different topic, recently I started wondering if Ise, after his current body stabilizes, won't start also having dragon wings in his usual form, and the number of wings that he has in his Balance Breaker mode would also increase.

After all, from what I remember, having dragon wings is something unique to Ise, since I don't remember Vali having them - and he had access to Juggernaut Drive a lot sooner then Ise did.

I also think that something like that would fit with the origins of Ise's current body.

Last edited by Chris38; 2013-09-28 at 05:24.